When Should You Consult a Professional Wealth Advisor?
Any time is a great time to begin maximizing and safeguarding your wealth. It is especially important to seek professional wealth management guidance when you:
- Have inherited assets. We can help you create a strategic investment plan designed to align with your financial goals.
- Are rolling over a 401(k) or other qualified retirement plan. Have you recently changed jobs and have retirement assets sitting in an old 401 (K)? Rollovers must be done correctly to preserve your account’s tax advantages. A mistake could be costly. Rollovers may also present an opportunity to choose a more beneficial type of account that provides access to greater options that are more appropriate. We will advise you on the best method for preserving and growing the money that will fund your retirement.
- Are selling your interest in a business. Whether you want to use the proceeds from the sale of a business interest to fund your retirement, or seeking new investment opportunities, we can help you safely maximize your gains.
- Are implementing a retirement plan into a small business. We can advise you on how to set up a retirement plan for your small business that meets all applicable regulations.
- Have won a lottery or legal settlement. People who win the lottery often spend their new-found funds quickly and soon run out. We can help you invest your windfall wisely so that it will continue to generate income long into the future.
- Are moving cash savings into marketable securities. Investing in securities is a crucial part of growing your wealth. We understand that people have different tolerances for risk. We will guide your investments according to how much risk you are comfortable taking on.
Whenever a life event changes your financial situation, contact Carolina Wealth Management.